March for whatever your beliefs are
Just be well aware of the tailing police cars
No violence, no riots, just a peaceful alliance
Crooked eyes could nullify the fact that you don’t have any priors
Many disgusted, many celebrated the jury’s choice
A divided nation while enemies abroad rejoice
Long-term problem, division won’t solve it
But, I understand it’ll take a couple thousand years to resolve it
Who’s to blame? The media? Or is it the courts criteria?
We all have ups and downs like an elevator
Black, White, Brown; we all come from the same Creator
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ironic
They call me Logan because of the way that I heal Bruce Lee because the way my hair sometimes appears Hennessy was my nickname in high sch...
-
It’s pouring outside with no rainbow in sight Advised otherwise, but I can’t stay inside Under the umbrella of the greatest I have no...
-
The truth is clouded with doubt, no exceptions to any account Consumed with the pursuit of renown, fruits of the crown Many swim in the...
-
Have you decided your path or is it up for debate? Are you a spectator or a part of the parade? Do the choices you make hurt you or are...
No comments:
Post a Comment